G80 Alloy Lifting Chain EN818-2
G80 Alloy Lifting Chain EN818-2 is a sort of short link welded chain manufactured to meet the European standard EN 818-2. It is of medium tolerance for use in chain slings and for general lifting purposes.
G80 Alloy Lifting Chain EN818-2 used for lifting chain hoist no matter electric hoist or hand hoist. G80 chain also can be used as assembly with lifting hook and ring to lift heavy weight.
In addition to standard specifications, non-standard specifications also are available. The chain provided are produced by Chinese top factories, quality-guaranteed.
Suitable for operating temperature range -40° – 200°C at full WLL.
Technical & Application
|European Type (EN818-2)|
Super Alloy Steel
|4 : 1|
6mm , 7mm , 8mm , 10mm , 13mm , 16mm , 19mm , 22mm , 26mm , 32mm
|Color Code : Customized according to customers’ requirements|
Never exceed WLL of the chain.
Specification – G80 Alloy Lifting Chain EN818-2
|Size(mm)||WLL(T)||B.L.(T)||A(mm)||B min(mm)||C max|
- DO NOT EXCEED THE WORKING LOAD LIMIT.
- NOT FOR OVERHEAD LIFTING.
- All chain and chain attachments should be inspected regularly for visible damage, distortion, elongation, corrosion and wear that can cause breakage or reduce strength.
- Attachments should have a Working Load Limit at least equal to the chain with which they are used.
- Eliminate all twists and kinks in chain before using.
- All dimensions are nominal and all weights are approximate.
You May Also Like