Grade 70 Transport Chain, Tie Down Transport Chain
China LG Supply Grade 70 Transport Chain is ideal for transportation purposes. Tie down your hauls to a tow truck, tow dolly, auto hauler, auto wrecker, and more. All of our chains come in multiple lengths and sizes.
Grade 70 Transport Chain is made from Boron treated steel which provides a high strength to weight ratio. Originally designed for load binding, transport chain is also superior for towing and safety chains.
- Standard Material: Heat Treated Alloy Steel
- Standard Finish: Zinc Electroplate with Yellow Chromate Conversion Coating
- Proof Tested
- Design Factor: 4 to 1
- Packaged in Drums, Order Unit is “Feet”
- Do Not Use for Overhead Lifting
- DO NOT EXCEED THE WORKING LOAD LIMIT
- Size:1/4″ to 3/4″
Grade 70 Transport Chain—Specification
|Part No.||Nominal Chain Size||Material Diameter||Working Load Limit||Proof Test||Breaking Force||Inside Length||Inside Width||Weight Kgs/100FT|
We also offer following steel chain products:
- Working Load Limit is the maximum working load which should ever be applied to the product under any condition.
- Never exceed WLL of the chain.
- Inspect regularly. All chain and chain attachments should be inspected regularly for visible damage, distortion, elongation, corrosion and wear that can cause breakage or reduce strength.
- Attachments should have a Working Load Limit at least equal to the chain with which they are used.
- Avoid shock loads.
- Not for overhead lifting. Use only Grade 80 Alloy Chain for overhead lifting. Proof Coil Chain, High Test Chain, and Grade 70 Transport Chains are not to be used for overhead lifting.
- Eliminate all twists and kinks in chain before using.
- All dimensions are nominal and all weights are approximate.